Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I'm With CoCo


Dear NBC:


Conan O'Brien is one of the funniest guys I know. He's made funny his business for over 20 years, 17 of those have been spent with you. It is amazing to me how you could throw that kind of relationship away over a few meesly ratings in the over 45 crowd. Integrity used to mean something to you people...what happened?


I'd personally like to thank you for alienating millions of loyal viewers ensuring abismol numbers for the former now current host. Heck, if it wasn't for The Office and 30 Rock, I'd get rid of you altogether. As it is, I am content to simply boycott all things Jay. Hope you enjoy crappy ratings and the demise of a show that's been the foundation of your network for 55 years.


As for me... I'm with Co-Co.

Sincerely, Erin Warkentin (a representative for Americans everywhere)

No comments: