Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Things to be thankful for

On this, the eve before the giant fowl-eating holiday commences, I thought I would take the time to look back on what I am thankful for. These are the everyday things that fill my week and make my life bearable.

-Netflix: thank you person who invented Netflix thus ending any attempts to actually get off of my rear and go rent a movie. My laziness is eternally grateful.

-Pandora: for providing hours of soothing relief from the monotony that is my day.

-Target: for just being.... you.

-Starbucks: you've lifted me out of the fog of many blurry mornings.

-Rivercrest Park: For providing hours of fun for me and my kids!

-Online Shopping- without you I would never have gotten my Christmas shopping done early this year.

-Skype: for helping me to keep in contact with family and friends so very far away from me.

-The Play all button on my son's SpongeBob Dvd- for creating more comfortable car rides, easier goodbyes, and more enjoyable naptime experiences.

-Sundial Bridge: For making my day a little brighter just by visiting you.

-Rock Band: For putting a smile on my husband's face.