Thursday, September 4, 2008

I palin comparison

IS IT JUST ME, OR DOES SARAH PALIN LOOK ALARMINGLY SIMILAR TO TINA FEY?

I watched the Republican National Convention last night to hear Sarah's address. I had noticed how similar she looked to Tina Fey before, but it wasn't until last night that I really saw just how much they were alike. Throughout her address she would make sarcastic jabs at O'bama and democrats in general that people seemed to really connect with. And it really reminded me of a few jabs I had heard on weekend update. In fact, I half expected Jimmy Fallon to run up behind her and do a McCain impression or something.

All that to say, I was very dissapointed when she didn't end her address with:
Goodnight, and have a pleasant tomorrow.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Wow, they do look freakishly alike.