Wednesday, April 9, 2008

LET ME SEGUE INTO MY NEXT BLOG

Today is a day most like every other day, I have no car and errands that are REALLY FAR to walk to.

It's days like today when I wish I had a segue like GOB from Arrested Development. I'd just pop Eli on the handle bars and take off down the street. Ofcourse, that probably defeats the whole purpose of excercise (which I so badly need.) But my secret lazy thoughts lust after that segue.


I saw a group of them at the park the other day while pushing my son on the swing. I said, "Hey Eli, there goes a gang of GOBS, they're probably out there terrorizing the neighborhood."

He did not think it was as funny as I did.

My humor is lost on 8-month-olds.

2 comments:

Erica said...

We should start a segue gang. Will have all our kids and bags hanging off of them. Thanks again for your help on the Stirring mom's page. I was impressed by how clear your directions were. I checked out your business web site. Very cool. If I have another kid I will hook it up.

JohnMichaelHinton said...

I have the same problem with my humor with my jr. high and high school kids. We are just undiscovered comedians in a cruel segue world!