Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Sickie soup

So I tried a new recipe of my own creation today to make the boys. I am, ofcourse, a simple cook not really into all the fancy. But I needed something kinda bland for sour stomachs, it worked- even Elijah liked it.

SICKIE SOUP:
1 can of cream of chicken
2 cups of milk
1 cup of water
1/4 of a yellow onion
3 potatoes
3 carrots


I love being creative and coming up with my own recipes. I was in such good spirits, I tried my hand at homemade coffee cake and it was really good. There is just nothing like warm, homemade goodness when you don't feel good.

2 comments:

Rosetta Borgic said...

Man! I'm sorry you guys have been so sick! Yuck.
Nice job on the soup recipe. How cute that Elijah likes it! He is such a good boy.
Missed you guys this week. I figured you were still battling the illness, though. Hope you get done with it soon.

Erica said...

He is stinkin cute. Those eyes just pop don't they. What a sweet boy.