Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Week 4 of missing church...


(My sick baby)

Elijah and I have recently gotten over a nasty 2 month cold that has kept us from socializing, or doing ANYTHING fun really. This last week we finally nipped it in the bud and moved on.

Little did I know.... that Simpson has had a rash of disease on-campus. And because my husband does not have an actual office, he is a prime candidate for germs and disease spreading.

At 2am this morning, I discovered that Tim has a very bad cold. This sent me into panic as I thought of my poor baby's tiny immune system.

I have spent the rest of the morning and afternoon washing everything, spraying lysol top to bottom, giving out cough medicine, grocery shopping and cuddling with my boys. Geez, this being a mom thing sure is tedious... especially when you have 2 babies to take care of.






1 comment:

Bethany Joy Hardy said...

So true! 2 babies...
I miss you and am glad you are better.
=)