Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Reason # 137

This is one of the MANY reasons why I love my husband:

Sure, it may seem like one big mess, but what you're looking at is my freedom. Today I sat in my pajamas all day. I didn't do the dishes, I didn't do the laundry. I spread out all of my scrapbooking stuff all over my dining room table and was creative all day. And when my husband came home from work today, instead of asking me why the kitchen was a mess, or why there were no clean clothes, he came up beside me and looked at all the pages I had done, and complimented each one. That is love.

To be able to have that escape was the most amazing thing ever. And the best part? He offered to watch the baby all night while I kept on scrapping. I truly love this man, because... he gets me.

1 comment:

Erica said...

Amazing.. what a fun day.I want to see that scrapbook! I love your slideshow by the way. It is so much fun.