Friday, February 9, 2007

Maybe the best birthday ever

So I know on your birthday you're supposed to mourn the loss of another year and grimace at turning a year older. But this year, the passing of age was much easier thanks to such a great birthday!

My family were great- singing happy birthday to me periodically throughout the day. My brother brought me flowers and a balloon. My sister wrote Happy Birthday all over my car. My dad gave me a "Happy Birthday" pavorotti style where I work. My office gave me a giant cookie cake. My aunt and mom took me out to lunch and my husband took me to dinner and a movie.

But some of the best part of my birthday was the wonderful birthday wishes I got from all of you guys out there in myspaceland. Living in a place where you don't have any friends can make you kinda lonely sometimes (especially on your birthday) but today was great because all the people I care about, remembered my special day! So thanks guys for making my 25th a great birthday instead of a quarter life crisis!!!!!

No comments: