Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Actual Erin Thoughts: August 2012

* You'd think after 200 years after the invention of the sewing machine, they would figure out an easier way to thread it. A-NNOY-ING!

*Best song of all time for me is "High and Dry" by Radiohead. I couldn't put a finger on exactly why, but it  is the best song of all time.

*Sometimes I watch television interviews and count how many times they use the same word. The women's gymnastics team used the word "Definitely" 18 times.... in 3 minutes.

*Everytime I see a picture of a wedding, it makes me so sad that I didn't have pinterest when planning mine.

* I would rather go without getting my hair done, or shopping, or pedicures than live a DAY without air conditioning.

* Sometimes I miss the way a newborn smells so much, that I wish I could go into a maternity ward and sniff people's babies. But somehow, even after writing that, it feels so much more creepy than I am intending.

* I wish I could wear a fedora and not look like a von trap.


6 comments:

Tracey Jacobsen said...

I love the Erin Thoughts posts. :)
Always make me laugh.

(and they have come up with easier ways to thread a machine -- the machines that have them are also more expensive though...) :P

imaya said...

I am actually a little bitter about the whole Pinterest thing and my wedding.

Ha, ha you must live in Redding. In both Ptown and SD air conditioning just isn't needed.

Kelly Pagan said...

You always make me laugh!

Feel free to come sniff Ryder's head anytime. I 100% agree and his head smells heavenly.

Sarah May said...

mmmm... baby smell...

Jenny said...

HUGE yes on the Pinterest/wedding, air conditioning and new baby smell.
People up here don't do air conditioning because there are so few weeks out of the year that it's actually needed. But let me tell you- these past few weeks have been "those" weeks, and I am really really missing air conditioning!!!!

Anonymous said...

I agree about "High and Dry"!!! Best song ever :)