Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Out of darkness comes a little sunshine



The past couple of days have been kind of rough. I have been under an enormous amount of stress and high expectations. That kind of sucks since I just got back from vacation. So after I made all my deadlines, I took a moment to sit down and relax with my favorite stress-relieving activity: crafting.

Today's project was a hair thing for my beautiful neice Isabella's 6th birthday. She is a sweet little thing, and she's having a tea party for the occasion. I had to make her an over-the-top headpiece for the event. So here is her flower headband in pink and white damask print.


2 comments:

Tracey Jacobsen said...

and now you know why I sew.
Good job coping, and I hope said stress passes quickly...

imaya said...

You made it! I am so, so impressed. It looks so good. I want to make one but am still intimated by the whole thing. Will be praying for things to pick up.