Thursday, December 2, 2010

A very Coldplay Christmas

If you know me at all, you'll know that nothing gives me as much pleasure in life than a new Coldplay song. And this holiday season, they wowed me with a Christmas song.

Now, I know that perhaps I am just a TAD biased here, but I have to say it is fast approaching one of my new favorite Christmas songs. Why? Other than the obvious: Chris Martin's mezmorizing vocal tone. Because it's not a song about happy reindeer, or old saint nick. It's a beautiful poetic symphony about Christmas when you're in a fight and depressed. Still, somehow hoping that Christmas Lights will make everything better.

Ofcourse, the line "When your still waiting for the snowfall...Doesn’t really feel like Christmas at all" just hits right where it hurts. Being in Redding, that is exactly how I feel.

And I must say that you can't grasp the awesomeness of this song until you've seen the music video- true story. Okay, enough of this verbal PDA. All this to say it's a great song, hope you enjoy.


No comments: