Sunday, July 18, 2010

What seems to be the trouble?

*Insert maniacal laugh here.................................
Noah Trouble Warkentin

Noah is 14 months young and the world is his oyster. I have never seen anyone get into so much trouble as he does. It is really amazing how fast he can do it. Just in this week alone he has managed to put chocolate all over the couches (while daddy was sleeping), dump out the contents of our garbage and eat it (while mommy was showering) and had one massive explosive diaper in a friend's pool (while everyone was swimming). Yes, this is my son ladies and gentlemen.
Though cleaning up the mess afterwards can be a challenge, I am actually enjoying this entirely different, totally fearless, trouble magnet of a little boy. Mostly I'm just glad he's not eating his poop (no, that was last month).

3 comments:

Tracey Jacobsen said...

oh boy. hang in there mama.

Sounds like my niece (she's quite a pistol). :)

Sarah May said...

You and I seem to have the same breed of child... WILD! I love the chaos!!!

Jenny said...

Oh I love this child. He & I would get along so well. Sounds like he has a lot in common with his buddy Cody. :)