Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A letter to Ms. Palin



Dear Bristol,

I have never really been a fan of your mother. But I have never let that reflect poorly on my opinion of you. When you had a baby at such a young age, I was happy with your decision. When you graduated from high school despite that obstacle, I was ecstatic. But yesterday I couldn't have been more proud of you as I watched your PSA about teen pregnancy.

Way to take your situation and use it for the good of others. I am sure that couldn't have been a decision your mom was super on board with, but I'm really impressed with your ability to be your own woman and take control of your situation. That is what makes an intelligent woman. So thank you for restoring my faith in Palins everywhere. Do you think YOU could run for vice president?

No comments: