Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The Battery Charge

When we talk about Noah, we often speak in machine language. He is quick to putter out and will often plop his head on our shoulder when he's getting tired, to which my husband and I lovingly reply "Uh-oh looks like the battery is running low."

Today, the battery was fully charged, and I took to opportunity to prove to the world or actually maybe just to myself, that with a little motivation, Noah could accomplish what I have so longed to watch him do.

Watch with me:


7 comments:

Tracey Jacobsen said...

That was so cute! Good job Noah!

(I bet yogurt melts would do it too...)

I just put some puffs on the ground for Steiger to distract him... and I was wondering if other parents ever did the same thing. :-D

imaya said...

That is awesome. Way to go, Noah, you are looking great.
And way to go Mama-smart move.

Rosetta Borgic said...

Man! Your boys are the cutest! We did the same thing with Myra, but food never did it for her. She wanted the remote or the car keys!

Amy said...

YAY!!! So happy for you and Noah too!! I loved this video and am so happy for you guys!

Anonymous said...

Erin that was so precious, I almost started to cry. Congratulations:)

Jenny said...

YAY Noah!!! And of course food would be your little man's motivation- LOVE it!!!! :)

Sarah May said...

What a little man! What a blessing to have TWO boys!