Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Naughty List Nominee

Dear California Department of Motor Vehicles:
It has been 6 weeks since I have sent in my application for a new Driver's License. I can't buy alcohol, or cold medicine, or even spray paint. I'm not sure why I would want spray paint, but hey I might someday.

I realize that with budget cuts and fulough days that perhaps you might be a bit backed up. But 6 weeks? Come on people.

Therefor it is with a heavy heart that I must inform you that I have contacted Santa and you are officially on the naughty list this year. And if I don't receive my driver's license by the new year, you are going to be on the 2010 list as well! So get those little DMV elves crackin' people... you only have 2 weeks left!


2 comments:

Sarah said...

no good. you can only use your expired Georgia license to buy alcohol so many times ya know?:)

if it makes you happy..I've filled out applications for address changes like 5 times and have never recieved a thing. I don't think the dmv exists anymore in CA..probably went bankrupt.

Aiko said...

When I registered my car in Arizona and updated the California DMV with my new address in Arizona, I received a registration renewal in the mail a week later. For California. Addressed to my Arizona address. Something does not compute. I mean, really?!?