Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Congratulations Jim & Pam!

So I have to be honest and say that I get little goosebumps everytime NBC advertises Jim & Pam's wedding. Why? I dunno. It's kind of silly really. Getting all emotional over fictional characters. But they are just so darn loveable, it's hard not to.

Their love is so authentic and real and totally normal that I find myself on the edge of my seat waiting for this wedding. In fact, I think I am more excited about this wedding than most REAL weddings that are coming up.

I guess maybe it's because we've been there from the beggining; watching them flirt and send signals, and mis-read signals, and be apart from eachother and then finally get together. I love that their characters have such an authentic relationship full of ups and downs. But mostly, I love that they are best friends.

On October 8th you can bet that I will be sitting on the couch, glued to the Office waiting with anticipation for them to open the chapel doors and for Pam to walk down the aisle.

1 comment:

julygirl said...

Awwwwwwww I can't wait!! I think they're my favorite TV couple... ever. I watch the episode where Jim first tells Pam he's in love with her all the time. When they got engaged I pretty much screamed with happines :) I'll be watching and cheering with you! (And be more than slightly jealous of Pam.)