Friday, June 5, 2009

Conan... I missed you

So, it's been a very long and boring 3 months without my late night with Conan O'Brien. As I have blogged about previously, Jimmy Falon hasn't really been my cup of tea. And I have to say that Jay Leno hasn't exactly done it for me either. So I was super thrilled this last Monday when Conan came galloping in on his white horse to save me from my late night boredom.
I've been a Conan fan for a long time, but there has been a signifcant span of time that I couldn't watch him cause he was on too late. Now that he's moved to the Tonight Show, I feel like I still can get my funny on and still get that much-needed beauty rest.

I'm glad he kept Max and the original band from his show, his witty banter is a great addition to Conan's humor. I could have done without Andy Richter who seems more like a snarky 7th grader than the announcer for the Tonight Show. But all-in-all I think it was a smart move on NBC's part. It was time for a change, and I am glad to see it.

Oh Conan... I missed you.




1 comment:

imaya said...

This post made me go Hulu Conan :-) We get up SO early that we go to bed early. Ah, I love Conan.