Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Mom tip #29

I'm just a mom of a toddler, but I have found these target baby wipes to be my savior and I wanted to share. Now I know what you're thinking... wipes, wow that's ingenious like I've never heard of those before. But I have found them to be so very useful for everything.

So my main problem was bibs. I could not clean them fast enough, or get the icky stains off of them... ever. I was having to buy new bibs all of the time and it was really getting expensive and annoying. One day, because I had ran out of clean bibs, I tried using the one of these Target wipes as a bib- Bingo! I totally use wipes as bibs now at every meal. I just tuck it under his chin and he can get as messy as he wants. At the end, I just fold it, and then wipe his face with it. Sometimes, I have an extra one just in case it gets too messy. But I have found them to be just as effective as bibs, and way easier to clean.

So I take these Target travel wipes with me everywhere I go. They're also really great at wiping gross stuff off of casts- if you ever need to know that. The best part about this? A pack is $1.99. Not bad on the pocketbook.

Any other moms out there that have good mom tips? I encourage you to blog them. It would be great to have new ideas.

1 comment:

Candace said...

That is so smart! Good thinking.