Thursday, June 26, 2008

Warkentins go worldwide...someday



When I was in high school, I used to dream that my husband and I would be like WATERMARK and write songs together on our bed at night. I drempt that we would ride a tour bus during summer (while school was out) so that our kids could tour with us, and then eventually take over the family business. Silly? Maybe... but everybody has got to have dreams.If Tim and I wrote an album, I'd like to think it would be called "3000 miles or the story of us". Catchy huh? I think it perfectly describes our physical journey and what would be our musical journey. The title track would be 3000 miles. I have already thought of a chorus. Wanna know what it says? Too bad, you'll have to wait for the album release.
3000 MILES OR THE STORY OF US
SET TO BE RELEASED: TBA

No comments: