Thursday, July 3, 2008

NEW LOOK



With a growing baby and dishwasher, sometimes it's easy to neglect yourself. These days, I am usually lucky if I can keep a shirt clean for more than an afternoon. Being on a TIGHT budget also doesn't help me look my best. So, I was pleasantly surprised when my husband set up a time for me to get my hair done by Shanae (a co-worker/hairstylist extrodinaire).

I am a blonde, I like being blonde and I don't stray from that much. Usually, just variations of blonde color. But I this time I decided to be bold and try something a little more "edgy". I wanted something I could wear to the grocery store (covered in baby drool and cheerios) and someone might think "gee, I like her hair" instead of "gee that chick looks awful".

So I went for dark espresso color on the bottom with blonde highlights. It is very different, and not at all me..... and I think I am starting to really like it.

1 comment:

JohnMichaelHinton said...

Gee, i really like your hair! :)

I love it!! i'm sure tim can't keep his hands off of you and your new sassy hair! :)

I'm glad that you are taking time to take care of you! :)