Wednesday, April 23, 2008

A FOND FAREWELL

All I have to say is that moving SUCKS!! It has been 7 months since we have moved back to California and it has taken soooo long to change everything over. I don't think you really think about what kind of work you will have to do when you say, "Yes we're taking the job, and we're moving across country." Which is strange, because we made the long move to Georgia 3 years ago, you'd think our memory wouldn't be that foggy.



The endless amount of address changes, smog tests, insurance, blah blah blah. It all boils down to this final moment. As Tim so proudly demonstrates, we have finally shed the last remaining evidence of our life in Georgia. I would like to take a moment (while TAPS plays in the background) to finally bid a fond farewell to anything involving moving or uprooting my family for a while.



It is a pain in the BUTT to move... seriously, don't ever do it.

2 comments:

Beth said...

How sad is that?!?!? At least you are back on the West Coast!
By the way- thanks for the encouragement. You made me cry.... :).
{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}

Sarah said...

Seriously...what a pain in the Butt!! and so stressful!! But I'm glad you're here and I"m not the only one who's moved back to redding:)