Friday, May 27, 2011

Erin Thoughts- May 2010 "Disney Edition"

The countdown reads 4 days until my dream Disney adventure... I thought I'd share my Erin brain in honor of that trip.

-My favorite Disney movie is Enchanted. I know it's an odd choice considering it's not a classic, but I can't help it. I can be found DAYS after watching it still singing "That's how you know, that's how you know sheeee's the one."

-I'm always amazed at how much Minnie Mouse can do in heels. I can barely walk down a street.

- When I was 12, I dyed my hair bright red. People called me Ariel for a week. I didn't dye it red again...ever.

-Sometimes I wonder if Alice In Wonderland was the catalyst of my fear of felines. You've got to admit, there's nothing freakier than an insane cat.

-I think Disney really gave stepmothers a bad wrap...if anything, they should have focused more on mother-in-laws.

-I wasn't allowed to watch Darkwing Duck, to this day I'm still confused as to why.

- I don't know why people are so obsessed with Tinkerbell, she was kind of a brat.

-I've always wondered how Cinderella could be okay with trying on a shoe that every girl in the kingdom tried on first, all I can think of is foot fungus.

3 comments:

Tracey Jacobsen said...

so happy for you! Disneyland is way too fun!!! :)

Sarah May said...

This totally made me do a big belly LOL! I have always thought that the Cinderella slipper HAD to be a sweaty mess... she did dance the night away in in!

I am excited for your D- Trip! That is so cool! My husband has never been and I want to take him SO BAD! I can't wait to see some pics of your babes in the Magic Kingdom!

Jenn Erickson said...

Tee hee! I definitely enjoyed your Disney musings. I agree, Enchanted is definitely one of the best Disney movies. I never get tired of it, and it always makes me feel so happy!