Friday, January 14, 2011

Warky Banter

Me: I could really go for some chocolate right now....but we don't have ANY!

Tim: There's some cake frosting in the cupboard.

Me: Cake frosting? I'm not going to eat cake frosting straight from the can.

Tim: Why not? Isn't that a girl thing? I am always seeing girls eating frosting straight from the can.

Me: Tim that is sooo cliche'.

3 minutes later......

Erin slinks into the livingroom with a can of chocolate frosting in one hand, and a spoon in the other.

3 comments:

the princess said...

HA HA HA HA! :)

Sarah May said...

boy these scrambled eggs I am eating sound so droll compared to frosting!

Dave said...

First of all - hey Tim, what's up with the only girls eat frosting from a can? Man, I do that whenever I can get away with it. In fact, Debbie and I like to enjoy it together. Mmmm.

Erin - way to go with the frosting. However, I don't think you should have to slink back into the kitchen to treat yourself. Be bold. Grab the can and a spoon and go for it, right in front of Tim :-) Or, get him to enjoy with you ...