Monday, March 1, 2010

The Bachelor Night

So I've been watching the Bachelor since I was 18. Ofcourse I took a hiatus over a few seasons, but I've come back to be a loyal follower. Why do you ask? It's not really because I am shallow and like trash TV.

I think it's because the monotony of my week can really get to me. The laundry, the dirty diapers, the constant smell of boy. Monday nights are the worst because you know you have 4 more days left of it. Of course, The Bachelor, like most feminine things, is not tolerated in my house.

So one night Skapes invited me over to watch it and thus: Monday night Bachelor night was born. A whole 2 hours of free time where I can just sit and chat, paint my nails, have a glass of wine... just be a girl. Is there anything more divine? So you see, tonight being the season finale of the Bachelor is a very sad thing. Not really because of the show, but because of my free Monday nights.

Jake- you better make the right decision. Tenley is the ONLY decision. Enough said.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Vienna!!!!
Bad decision Jake. I am thrilled that Ali is the next Bachelorette though. And Tenley should be the next NEXT bachelorette. I think I've gotten sucked into the show these past few seasons because they keep using the "rejects" who are most loved by the fans as the next Bachelor/Bachelorette.
I wish I could be there for your girly Bachelor parties! Instead I watched the finale on my couch "alone"... while my husband laughed at me while I fumed and cried when he picked the wrong girl. :) ha ha!
love ya.

Tracey Jacobsen said...

this is so true! I need a Bachelor night!

Sewing is how I be a girl I think.

You could replace the Bachelor with Chuck... I love that show. :)