Thursday, November 5, 2009

Halloween wrap-up


Still recovering from our crazy Halloween. My neices came up and stayed with us- Eli loved it. I worked on the Harvest Carnival which kicked my butt. The boys drove their father to his breaking point as he had to get them both ready by himself. It was awesome.


They weren't fans of the Harvest Carnival, but they were super huge fans of the dinner afterwards. I come from a long line of non-Halloween celebraters. Growing up, we used to have alternative Halloweens. So this year, I decided to combine the two and it worked out awesome.

It's a Reibsome family tradition every Halloween to go to Red Robin. There were lots of giggles and french fries and fun was had by all. Then it was off to the Pagans house for an exciting trick-or-treating experience. It was super fun to watch Elijah waddle around in his little costume.

Ofcourse we had to put the kids to bed, then the adults ate candy and watched Texas Chainsaw Massacre. It was off the hook.

I got my party on, but I am still recovering.

No comments: