Thursday, April 2, 2009

It's official

I finally made it to my doctor today and scheduled the day that our new baby boy will be born. His official birthday is June 3rd, 2009. 2 months from tomorrow. I can hardly believe it.
First of all, it is a surreal thing to pick the day your child is born. It's kind of nervewracking, and for what it's worth, I spent a lot of time thinking about it. Hope he doesn't ask me one day, "Mom, why did you have to pick THAT day?"

I gotta say, I don't particularily like having that much control. Which is weird, since I am a control freak. Still it's nice to have a date on the calendar. Though, I am measuring big and wondering if this baby is going to stick to the day or if he might just choose his own.

So, to all who are wondering, June 3rd.... it's official.... 62 days left.

No comments: