Monday, March 23, 2009

Paint Crazy

How come everybody and their brother has paint on their walls?

I am going stir-crazy with white walls. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't be one of those crazy people that paints their livingroom fuscia or anything, I just want to be able to make my house a nice living space, and I am pretty convinced that if I wasn't 7 1/2 months pregnant, I would be up on a ladder right now painting the heck out of my entire house. I have such plans, I just wish my body would cooperate.

Anybody up for a painting party at my casa? I'll provide the paint and the pizza? No? Well... I had to try.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

dude..as long at you find someone else lay down the paper and tape everything off..i'll paint anyday!..it's so soothing..maybe that's the fumes?:)..haha

Candace said...

Actually, I enjoy painting. I'll come help you! You have to pick the color though, cuz I suck at that. I tried to paint our old apartment with a soothing green but it turned out well...not so soothing. More like neon lights green. Oops. But seriously, I want to help you paint.