Monday, March 2, 2009

99 Days


The little floating baby says there are only 99 more days left until I become a mother for the second time. It's hard to believe how soon it is, I'm still getting used to the idea of having...gulp... 2 kids. I can remember planning for my wedding and having a huge countdown. Once it got under 100 days, the time seemed to fly by. The last 6 months have already whizzed by me, I can't imagine how fast 12 weeks will be.

As the days wear on, I'm finding it exceedingly difficult to do simple tasks. I hate that your brain tells you that you can do it, and then your belly reminds you that you can't. It's so debilitating. 

99 days.... yeah I cannot believe it.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah... how I understand your statement in that last paragraph. Simple tasks that I ought to be able to do, that I even tell myself I WILL do, and am only defeated by this watermelon that seems to come between me and everything. Hang in there, dear friend!!