Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Things I'm into: Spring 2012

I've discovered and enjoyed some great things over the past little while, I thought I'd share a few of them:

* Resolve Pet Carpet Cleaner with Oxi. I came accrossed this amazing product blog hopping and have seen it work absolute miracles on even the most gruesome of stains. A $4 purchase from Walmart that I can't do life without.

* Mary Kay mineral powder makeup. Revolutionized how much I actually wear makeup now. I've never been a fan of foundation and have avoided it most days. Until my cousin, who happens to be a consultant, told me about this product being like bare minerals only half the price. I tried it and was HOOKED.

*Downton Abby. A masterpiece theatre classic about a noble family and their servants in 1912. The first season is on streaming Netflix and is entirely addicting.

*QRReader app for my iphone. It allows me to go scan any QR and get instant information on the product. It's an ingenius and incredibly futuristic invention that's worth a download.

*Hunger Games. I realize this is entirely late in writing this, since it's been out forever and I've read many books since then, but it's worth a mention since the movie is coming out in a few weeks. If you haven't jumped on board, read these books!

*The drive through at Heavenly Donuts. I found it a few months ago and have since made it a weekly thing that just mommy and kiddos do. $4 buys us all donuts and gives us something to do one morning out of the week.

* The folding child toilet seat. Not only do I not have to lift and clean a gross toilet ring while potty training my boy, but it's also great for child guests and is easy to put back and regulate your guest bathroom.

1 comment:

Mary Pearson said...

I just love your blog, sometimes I forget to read it for a while but always love catching up on it. P.s We love heavenly donuts too!!! :)