Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Warkykid Chatter: About God's House


This last Sunday, I got ready for church in the usual way. While I was getting ready, Elijah came up to me and I had one of the most fun conversations with him:


E: Mama, where are we going today?


Me: We're going to God's house Elijah.


E: (After much thought) But Mama, God's house is waaaay up high in de clouds...up in Kevin.


Me: Well yes, Elijah God does live in heaven, but I'm talking about going to God's house today.

E: But mama.... we don't have a balloon.


Me: No, we don't but we can get there without one.


E: How are we going to get there then Mama? By an airplane?


Me: No


E: Oooh I know... an elevator!


Me: No, we're going to get there by car.


E: Mama, cars can't fly!


Oh this kid!

1 comment:

imaya said...

{smile} I love how much thought he is putting in to it.